EU Visa administration

Comprehensive administration of European residence permits

Our company offers you the services of a team of experts in the area of legalising the stay of foreign nationals in the Europan Union

What do we offer?

Settlement permit for non-EU nationals
Working permit for non-EU nationals
Residence permit for non-EU nationals

After you have received your settlement, working or residence permit, your family or non-adolescent child is able to move with you.

Process of administration

You contact us by e-mail and we send you back a questionnaire to fill in.

We send you the rules and regulations concerning your country. In order to start the procedure you have to answer personalized questions.

If we obtain the data and the documents needed for administration we start the process at the chosen embassy.